Done Yellorium Disappears From Active Big Reactor

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by ovosynthorium, Jan 16, 2017.

1. ovosynthorium

ovosynthorium New Member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    There seems to be a problem with stored yellorium in active big reactors. Each time the server restarts, or I teleport to the farmworld, all of the stored yellorium inside the active big reactor disappears. About 50% of the time the reactor also eats 40% of the stored yellorium fuel (in the fuel rods) also gets removed from the reactor.

Passive big reactors are not having this problem. All of the yellorium fuel in those are stored after restart and world switch.

This problem has me in an endless cycle of going to the farmworld for yellorium, coming back and using it all to replace what disappeared and then going back to the farmworld to replace what disappeared again. I can no longer accomplish anything of value.

I am on IN6 and have spoken to a couple people from IN4 and IN5 that also say this is happening to them.

Is this intended, or a bug? Is there anything I can do to solve this issue?

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    First, is the entire Big Reactor on a Claim?
    Second, is it all inside a Single Chunk?

3. ovosynthorium

ovosynthorium New Member

Local Time:
    1. The entire active big reactor is on a single claim.
    2. The reactor itself is in 2 chunks.

I can rebuild the reactor to put it in a single chunk and see if that fixes the issue.

4. Broklyn_Datroll

Local Time:
    I had a similar fuel issue on another modpack, and it was solved by rebuilding the BR inside a single chunk.

5. ovosynthorium

ovosynthorium New Member

Local Time:
    Okay, I will give that a try and report back. Should take me 30 minutes or so.[DOUBLEPOST=1484524599,1484522977][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay. I moved the whole reactor to a single chunk. Teleporting to the farmworld or disconnecting from the server no longer causes the issue.

I would still like to make sure it doesn't occur when the server restarts since that seemed to be the most problematic for me. I will update again after a restart.

Thank you for your support thus far.

6. Broklyn_Datroll

Local Time:
    Glad it helped, and I am fairly sure it will retain it's fuel through the server restart.

Good Gaming and Have a Great Day!

7. ovosynthorium

ovosynthorium New Member

Local Time:
    The problem is confirmed fixed. Thank you very much for sorting that out so quickly.

The issue can be closed now.

Mouro likes this.