Done Tada! .... Pixelmon won't do it's scheduled restarts...

Discussion in 'Pixelmon' started by Nisi_Diamondfire, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Nisi_Diamondfire

Nisi_Diamondfire Active Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Bugger[DOUBLEPOST=1484604747,1484535147][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone restart the server? Ping is running at 2k again...

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Might be fixed now.

BanananaBread likes this.
  3. Nisi_Diamondfire

Local Time:
    For now SirWill. Slind was on last night and said the server had a memory leak and that he was going to look into it. It runs fine for a couple hours and then the pings jump to 2 or more thousand

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    If it is a memory leak... then they are quite hard to find and resolve. As such, it may take some time before it can be fixed. In the meantime, I suggest to just be patient and spread the word to other players that may not know on the server. We'll make sure to let you know if we are able to fix up this issue.

Thank you for creating a post for your issue!

5. Nisi_Diamondfire

Local Time:
    We were unaware it was a leak Draven until only recently. I've been letting others know, and they keep blaming my PC lol

6. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    It definitely wasn't your PC lagging I was experiencing it too

7. Nisi_Diamondfire

Local Time:
    I have an Alienware Alpha Gaming console. I KNOW it's not my system![DOUBLEPOST=1484776033,1484768403][/DOUBLEPOST]An update on the server... It runs well, to almost perfectly, at night. However, during the day, is when it tanks as totally as it does. I hope this helps you locate, and fix the issue. Because when I come home from work, we can play for hours no lag, no high ping. With only minimal irritations from time to time. ((Namely me walking off a ledge because I go "OH! Look! Shiny pokemon!" *Impending death... Splat*))

The server just restarted and Pings were still running 2 thousand....[DOUBLEPOST=1484812252][/DOUBLEPOST]Can't even log in right now, and it's almost 3am... Server just says "Pinging" and has the connect bars with a red X over them...

8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Marking as done as this issue no longer applies to the server as it was shutdown and replaced with a new and improved server.