Done JEI Not working.

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by ImmatureDemon, Jan 20, 2017.

1. ImmatureDemon

ImmatureDemon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    If I type too quickly in JEI, it crashes my game. but it only does this sometimes. If anyone else has had this problem, can you help me. I will post the crash log when I can get it.

2. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    It it related directly towards the speed of what you type or is it what your searching? E.g. Amount of results that are displayed within "x" amount of time. crash-report would be most helpful when you get the time :)

3. ImmatureDemon

Local Time:
    It is difficult to recreate the crash, and whenever I am trying to, it doesn't want to crash, and for some reason forge isn't generating any crash reports, so I will just copy-paste when I can get it to crash.[DOUBLEPOST=1484950104,1484948459][/DOUBLEPOST]What would the folder be called for the crash reports?[DOUBLEPOST=1484950154][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't copy paste because the minecraft launcher doesn't let me scroll all the way up.

4. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    the folder is called crash-reports

thats not what you are looking for anyway

5. Yusami_

Yusami_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    If you're on windows, this is the directory to find your crash-report. C:\Users\YourComputerUsernameHere\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\FTB-SkyFactory3\minecraft\crash-reports

assuming you didn't save it somewhere else :p and assuming you're using the mym launcher. If not, just look for the directory of the launcher you're using then find SkyFactory 3 and look for the crash-report folder.

For example, on Curse it would be C:\Users\YourComputerUsernameHere\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances but I don't anything installed through Curse so I can't show you the full path.

Good luck!

HelloKittyPhone and Mouro like this.
  6. ImmatureDemon

Local Time:
    It is something wrong with my computer, because usually bugs don't follow you around to multiple modpacks.