Done Can't join server?

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by CrabSnak, Feb 1, 2017.

1. CrabSnak

CrabSnak Active Member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    As soon as I join the server it doesn't Crash instead what it does is it kicks me to the lobby? Don't know what is happening but before this started happening I shift right clicked a strongbox. Don't know if that relates but I can't get on. If the staff could figure out what's happening as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    -Crab

2. Tuffnoodle

Tuffnoodle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    What did you have in the strongbox? Were you shift+rightClicking with a wrench?

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    There was an item on the ground which caused this issue.
    You should be able to join again.

4. CrabSnak

CrabSnak Active Member

Local Time:
    Did u remove the Resonant strongbox?!? I can't find it and it held all my items in my ME Drives[DOUBLEPOST=1486085092][/DOUBLEPOST]So technically if you did i just lost all of my items :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    I removed dropped items, if the strongbox was on the ground then yes it is gone.

6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Just to chime in. There is a clear warning on the Drives not to put them in portable storage and by putting them into the strongbox and wrenching it, it became portable storage. This is the reason, it causes issues. In the future, avoid putting them in ANY type of bag, portable chest, dolly and other things. Thanks.
    -Colin

7. CrabSnak

CrabSnak Active Member

Local Time:
    ColinAndress, there is NO warning on the drives, u r talking about AE2 which isn't what mod I'm talking about. The mod in Crash Landing is AE no 2.

8. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Sorry. I was mistaken. We will need to add a warning on them. Keep in mind it still applies to what I said. Thanks for correcting me. Have a nice day!