1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Inscriber Press’s

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Regulator_1A, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Regulator_1A

Regulator_1A Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    The Inscriber Press’s have been all mined out on the crackpack server or at least enuff to the point that I wasn’t able to find one after checking meteorites for few hours.

I have a few suggestions on this matter if possible.

1. Reset the meteorites.

2. Put the various Inscriber Press’s in the market.

3. Have the meteorites spawn in the farming world.

Just one of those would be helpful. Thank you.

2. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Most times you can buy/replicate them from a teammate.
    Myself i would go with the idea to need some advanced blocks which you can craft into them so it should be still worth searching them and not just to craft them. how do you like that idea?

3. Regulator_1A

Local Time:
    Crafting them would do the trick. I agree it should be at least as difficult as finding them but, it would be a good alternative when they are all gone. When Crackpack started a few months ago it took me several hours to find them all. Needless to say I took a brake and lost my claim and when I came back to start over the meteorites have all been looted.

4. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    why not have skystone in the press recipes, that way you have to actually find atleast 1 meteor before you can make the presses ^-^

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I find that players have a tendency to mine the entire meteorite out after awhile so this only delays the issue of not being able to find presses

6. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    AE2 is intentionally designed so that once a player finds a press they can copy it in the inscriber with an iron block so that they can be easily duplicated, just have 4 iron blocks ready and ask in chat for someone to copy you one of each press.. normally there will be someone willing to do so for you, at least in my experience.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    YourMCGeek likes this.
  7. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    We could also add the recipes from OZ2 as they are pretty balanced.

8. DrummerBoyNo

DrummerBoyNo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    that is true, or IE skyblock, something to consider

9. WorCannibal

WorCannibal Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Local Time:
    I'm hitting the same issue in Infinity and no one is selling. Jack the recipe, who cares, just make it obtainable without trolling the overworld or begging others. I literally can't progress much further due to the amount of mats I'm mining and my wall of better barrels just ain't cutting it.

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  10. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Wouldn't mind seeing a recipe be implemented on all of the servers that use AE2. I know it was an issue for many players on Direwolf when I was playing and it is an issue on Infinity as I started to play now.

11. WorCannibal

WorCannibal Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Local Time:
    I'm on right now, node 4. I'm at my 23rd pillaged meteor. In the FW the compass just does a slow spin. :arghh:

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  12. Regulator_1A

Local Time:
    I still see people ask about this often. Any movement on this?

13. Regulator_1A

Local Time:
    Also in infinity expert node 5 the press's are all gone. :(

14. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

Having played multiple packs, i have noticed that sometimes there is no one online with the presses. It might be a good idea to maybe make a crafting recipie like, well, ozone 2, like Lucid said. It doesn't exactly have to be the same recipie, in fact, we could always make it a recipie like 1 iron block + 4 certus + 4 of the co-responding material. Or we could impliment Werewolf's idea and instead of an iron block, make it maybe a block of steel, or of an advanced alloy, so that the person doing AE2 needs to get at least some basic machinery going. From my experiences, AE2 is pretty easy to do, yet also VERY laggy if done wrong, once you get the presses, and maybe just having people put them on the market (and possibly regulating prices) would be best so not everyone can get a system. All a matter of opinion i guess, but if we had to have a recipie, the one i outlined would probably be pretty nice. I am sorry if this became a ramble, just thought i would throw my ideas out here :p

15. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The Recipe has been added to all Infinity Servers by SirWill, read HERE.

LunaBlossoms likes this.