1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Name Changing a Reclaimed Stolen Account vs. Server Data

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by U92, Feb 6, 2017.

1. U92

U92 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Hi!

I logged out yesterday fine, and then logged in today to find my username and skin different.

Now I'm NeosiexPL instead of U92. So I quickly jumped onto my Mojang account, changing everything, including my email password. I thought I had a good password, well, take 2 then! So I've contacted support too, requesting a name change back to U92, since you can change it but once per month, but it may take a few days.

As expected, I've lost username attached data, such as market listings/mail, and some mods. Should my name revert back to U92, I'm gathering that my information will still be waiting there? I see that U92 is still selling things, for instance -- there just isn't any U92 that exists to login!

Thanks for the simple answer, and you're all awesome! ^_^

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    I can share your pain, having had a similar incident happen to me at the turn of the year. What a great New Years that was? Luckily, once Mojang gets your account name changed back everything should be fine!

U92 likes this.
  3. U92

U92 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Okay, thank you!