1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pixelmon 1.10 Node 2 Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aidoneus, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    What is it?
    Pixelmon Node 2 for 1.10.2!
    Where is it?
    pixelmonnext2.mym.li or pixelmongo2.mym.li
    When is it?
    Now!

Information Alright my lovely MyM Community, we have heard you moaning and complaining about how we need to give Pixelmon a complete overhall. So what did we do? Exactly that! Tired of not having any gyms or bosses to battle? We fixed that for you! We now have 8 gyms and 8 gym leaders you can now battle to get that gym's badge. What can you do with those badges? Nothing, YET! Eventually, when we get it set up properly, you will be able to battle the Elite 4! We almost have the battle areas created and ready to use. This will be available in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully by that time you will have the badges and ready to go on and fight them. Overall, we felt like we needed to up our game and this is what we came up with. We also have a nice warp hub for you guys to use to get to these gyms at spawn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Warp Hub
    [​IMG]
    Pixelmon Node 1 With the new release of the brand new Pixelmon node we are going to shutdown this node. To answer your questions ahead of time, we will NOT be transferring any Pokemon, Money, or Inventories. When we initially released this node, it was a testing/beta node that was highly experimental. We have learned a lot from this and wanted to prove it to you our community. We will be shutting this node down this server on the 26th of February

New & Updated Features We have some new & updated commands side-mods you guys can use! What are they? /evs /ivs /hiddenpower /movelist /pokesell /tms /wiki All information regarding these commands can be found here.
    We have added Pixelmon Friends! /friend will give you more information on how to use this side-mod or you can find more information at this link. Currently you can only add up to 10 friends, but if you need more you can ask for the limit to be extended
    We have also added WonderTrade! To give you a brief example, you put 1 pixelmon in the pool and get a random one back. Get started by using /wt or read more about WonderTrade here.
    We have also gone around the world to make sure there is a Fire, Ice, and Static shrine that you can use. Better yet, we have custom ones built! I will give you a sneak peak of one of them below. These shrines are scattered around the world so you will have to find them! I suggest getting with your peers and working together to do this task.

[​IMG]
    Final Thoughts & Special Thanks To repeat myself, we wanted to give you Pixelmoners a better environment to play in. We spent many, many hours trying to come up with the best way to satisfy everyone as fairly as possible. If you have any suggestions on future events, please get together with our project leader Moderator @YseraTheDreamer. If you notice anything out of place or are having issues with something on the server, please create a ticket or forums thread as we will do our best to get it resolved in a timely manner.
    This last part is for me, and hopefully you guys, to thank our wonderful staff team that helped make this even possible. First I would like to thank our wonderful project leader @YseraTheDreamer. She has spent countless hours trying to teach me the ways of Pixelmon to configure it right to allow for a better server environment. I can sometimes be hard headed or just get confused on how to Pixelmon. I would also like to thank some of our lovely builders who made some of the gyms and spawn. So thank you @Mouro , @Broklyn_Datroll , @Draven_Luv , @Tuffnoodle , @matiepie2 . Of course our MyM Founders for keeping this network up and running to allow us to even do this. I probably forgot someone knowing me so don't put that past me. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CrimsonSZ

CrimsonSZ Bored of being bored because being bored is boring

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I shall be hopping on as soon as I install pixelmon again. +1 more relaxing activity to list

Aidoneus likes this.
  3. ReaperDragon4

ReaperDragon4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    WOOOOOOO! ready or not here I come! ty and gg staff!

4. smolki14

smolki14 Active Member

Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Well that sounds intersesting

5. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    is this like pokemon?

6. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Cool I am going to try this out.

a question though, why do you end up telepoting underground when you use the command /rtp?
    and any idea when donator kits will be added if they will be added?

7. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Having a bit of a hiccup with /rtp sadly, and kits are coming soon!

8. Thurrunn

Thurrunn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Lovely!

9. recaltotal

recaltotal Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    may i ask about ghost towers are players allowed to build in them? or are they still off limits?

10. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    if its from the mod im preety sure you cant build/claim them

11. recaltotal

recaltotal Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    such a off put unless the ghost towers are rebuilt there completely useless the top spawner doesn't work properly

12. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    I'm guessing that the idea of creating a new and updated pixelmon server awhile back did pay off. I still remember those days crazy to see how much everything has changed.

13. ArkaneDragon

ArkaneDragon Kappa Pride Forever

Local Time:
    Awesome job staff the new world is 10x better than the last one... gg