Implemented Questions after long down-time

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by KaosuKishi, Jul 30, 2014.

1. KaosuKishi

KaosuKishi Active Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Well, after RL and my job prety much took all of my free time, I finally found the chance to return to this server, B-Team specifically, only to find a LOT has changed. Could someone be so nice and tell me what has changed? Most obvious would be that transformations are gone...

2. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Active Member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Well first off welcome back to MYM! In order to get a really helpful response back to you it'd be important for us to know how long you've been gone? As you said "A LOT" has changed such as the splitting between B-Team PVE and PVP, Map Resets, B-Team updates, and even very recently our newest B-Team PVE 2 server.

By "Transformations" I assume you mean Morphs? If so Morphs were reset along with the Maps, and now recently have been reset multiple times due to crashing.

You'll always be able to refer to this: Changelog | MineYourMind Community to find the most important changes made by us.

This: Attack of the B-Team 1.0.12a is now Recommended -
    Technic Platform
    To view changes made for the Mod-Pack.

3. KaosuKishi

KaosuKishi Active Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Sheesh, I think I was gone before 2014 November, maybe December? January at the very least. But I'll be fine, as long as most core components didn't change. Just gotta get used to anything new, I guess...