1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Tardis

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Baldy183, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Baldy183

Baldy183 Space-Pioneer & Scientist

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Hello MyM Staff, it me again :rolleyes:

But today without Problems, i have only a few questions about the Tardis. Hope u can answer me any and enlight me :woot:.

My Tardis is atm on a Friends Claim.

1.) If I Reset my Claim now it will be Reset my Inventory too, but will it reset my Tardis?
    2.) If my Friend Reset his Claim and my Tardis stand there will it be broken?
    3.) If my Tardis stays on Mars or other Farmworlds and this worlds will be at 1. Month reset will it destroy?
    4.) Is there any way to download my Tardis at the same way as my claim?
    5.) Is there any way to kick anyone out of the Tardis or if not its ok if i warn him a few times and then use other ways to take him out? :p

hope u can help me :) and sry for this questions^^ but if i play a modpack/server or game i want to know all about it :D

best regards Baldy183

2. harryboase

harryboase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    I believe the Tardis is player specific, and can also be spawned using a Tardis Recall Block (been a long time since I played GS). I don't think you can kick somebody out of the Tardis however if they are seen to be harassing, you can make a ticket to inform staff that the player is being a bother. As for resetting your claim, I am unsure. Your friend/another player resetting their claim whilst your Tardis is inside should not affect you but resetting your own claim is different. I didn't think it reset your inventory too, although I may be mistaken. Basically, the only way I believe you can have your Tardis reset is if you somehow destroy it

3. Baldy183

Local Time:
    i dont want it reset :p i want only to know the ways to avoid it :p

4. harryboase

Local Time:
    Well unless you broke your Tardis, or restarted the game, you're safe! Ready to be marked as done by staff.

5. Baldy183

Local Time:
    Lol but i have only now answer on 3 questions :confused:

1.) If I Reset my Claim now it will be Reset my Inventory too, but will it reset my Tardis?

--> I want to know it to avoid it if i can reset my Island because there are a big hole and want build there a new, if it goes with tardis :p

Question 2/3 was only to avoid if i can stay my tardis anywhere.

4.) Is there any way to download my Tardis at the same way as my claim?

Sry i was to late i was on writing.... Idk why another Player can says thats done for me.... xD

6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    My bad, re-opening it. I have no idea as I have never messed with that mod.

7. Baldy183

Local Time:
    thats no problem :) But i Dislike it when a other Player said its done, when he write "im unsure" and answer only on 3 questions :D Thats now not against the player, thanks for ur answers :D

8. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    No need for hate. I will edit the hate out :p

9. Baldy183

Local Time:
    ok wrong words, but forgive me im german, i dont know on all times the right words :p

10. harryboase

Local Time:
    Sorry Baldy, thought my reply answered all your questions! If by resetting your claim, you mean restarting the game from scratch then yes, you'll lose your Tardis, however if you only reset your claim i.e. remove your claim and move elsewhere, your Tardis won't be affected.

You can leave your Tardis anywhere, and it will be unaffected.

I'm sorry I don't understand the fourth question, but if you mean move your Tardis to your new claim, then use a Tardis Recall Block. It will teleport your Tardis to the location where you placed the block.

11. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    That's fine.

12. Baldy183

Local Time:
    The fourth mean i can download from MyM a Mod, that allows me to Download my Claim into a SinglePlayer, i want to know if there anyway to do the same with the Tardis, because the tardis is a other Dimension and i have test them into my tardis but my game crashes then in SinglePlayer... Mhm and i want to save alltime my Buildings :). Download Claim works fine btw :)

And However i Reset my claim only -> Thats the question how can i do that? :p

13. harryboase

Local Time:
    Ah I understand now I think. So you've moved your claim to a single player world, and you want to know if you can do the same with your Tardis?

If the Tardis is treated as a different dimension to the Overworld, and is compatible with the mod you are using to move your claim to single player, then I don't see why there should be any problems. If they aren't compatible then that might be what's causing you to crash?

14. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    As far as I know, you cannot download your Tardis data without having access to the physical server, and we will not provide it to you. In order to solve your crashing issue, we will need a crash-report which you can find instructions at the link in this sentence.
    I would really appreciate if you do send one, use Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! to share it with us. Thanks!
    -Colin

15. Baldy183

Local Time:
    Mhm if u say i need access to the physical then it dosnt work :( Pity

but here my SinglePlayer crash-report -> think it says the same then

16. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    Hey again, There is a block at this location:
    Block location: World: (-27,66,0), Chunk: (at 5,4,0 in -2,0; contains blocks -32,0,0 to -17,255,15), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    That needs to be removed in order to use your Tardis in single player. You will have to use MCedit to do this, and it can get complicated. There are plenty of tutorials you can look up to guide you, but I have no experience with MCedit.[DOUBLEPOST=1490318744,1490318542][/DOUBLEPOST]I found a video that may help you. I have not reviewed the whole video, so I am unsure if there is any fowl language. Good luck, and I will mark this as done.

17. Baldy183

Local Time:
    Ok thanks mark it as done :)