Implemented Smeltery is buggy as hell

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by washbair, Aug 6, 2014.

1. washbair

washbair New Member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Im trying to smelt in my correctly build smeltery. But when i access the Terminal it screws up my Inventory, putting in automatically the first 9 Items. If i arrange my Items so that ingots get in, it kinda looks like it working. The Ingots are heating up and lava will be used. But i doesnt reach the smeltpoint. If i leave the terminal ill have the items back in my inventory and all lava in the tank is resetted.

Anyone is having the same issue?

2. Ony_x

Ony_x Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday, when I tried to reach freshly rebuilded smeltery it was doing same thing, putting in random items from my inventory, right after it- crushing my game.

All I done was destroying a controller and placing it again.... problem solved...

3. ExoNoctua

ExoNoctua Active Member

Local Time:
    Yes the smelerty is a buggy multiblock. And most time can be fix with replacing the controller. If this doesn't work, try to place the controller on a other place.

4. washbair

washbair New Member

Local Time:
    Try´d replacing the controller, didnt work... Will try a different spot later. I´ll keep you guys updated!

5. ExoNoctua

ExoNoctua Active Member

Local Time:
    Is the smeltery in 1 chunk?

I think its f9 to see chunk bounderies, ( or f10)

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Simple solution that worked to 100% yet is to rebuild the smeltery in another chunk and through it might not be related to chunk borders, but it is always good to keep multiblocks within one chunk. Especially now as a few mods start with multi-threading.

7. washbair

washbair New Member

Local Time:
    Interesting fact! Will do[DOUBLEPOST=1407353624,1407329836][/DOUBLEPOST]Interesting! Looks like my chunk is kinda buggy. It´s the same chunk where my trees grow and i get phantomblocks all the time.
    NExt time if something´s fishy, try another chunk! :D thx mates!

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time: