1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Pixelmon (1.10.2) Mod Addon Suggestion

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by AkirosSilvermane, Jan 29, 2017.

1. AkirosSilvermane

AkirosSilvermane Active Member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Sorry if this has been suggested before but I think the modpack could benefit builders with the addition of certain cosmetic mods which don't otherwise impact the pixelmon mechanics itself. Mods such as chisel, hats, biblocraft or pams harvest would expands building possibilities exponentially and may help draw more people to the servers.

2. Thing is, that people who don't want (not saying that they hate) the mod will then need to download the exact version each time anything is updates, or they'll have to use mym launcher.
    In short, this is not going to happen anytime soon. Sorry.

3. ArkaneDragon

ArkaneDragon Kappa Pride Forever

Local Time:
    Mym staff have turned down this every time. i disagree with them because i believe mym modded servers should be based on the modpack for the server not so other launchers can play it. please add chisel and bits and some form of backpacks.

4. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    also this pack is from the pixelmon launcher im my memory servers correctly so unless the pack author adds it to their pack mym wont change the pack

5. ArkaneDragon

ArkaneDragon Kappa Pride Forever

Local Time:
    ohh
    yea that makes scene now

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    We do not add any mods to our servers to help with player flow/traffic. If we start adding mods to our servers that aren't a part of the pack, it is a huge turn off. They will more than likely not want to take the time to install the mods and just go to a different server.

BookerTheGeek likes this.