Done World Resetting

Discussion in 'The Ferret Business' started by Shadeflame3, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I was playing on the server, making some compact machine contraptions when I put a chest down and it told me that sometimes the compact machine dimension gets reset. I'm really hoping this isn't true because I've put several contraptions inside of compact machines (thus, the compact machine dimension) because they took up a lot of space and it was easier than clearing an area far under my base or claiming more blocks.

Does the compact machine dimension really get reset? What other dimensions get reset, and how often?

I'm sure the machine dimension, along with others, resetting could confuse and anger a lot of people who use them and I'm sure we all want to avoid that happening, because that's a lot of potential resource loss and we hadn't been warned when we started using the mod.

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    The dimension used by Compact Machines does not reset. That warning is simply part of our scripting to warn players, and we've never specifically changed it for CompactMachines. I use many of them myself on my Ferret Business base.

Shadeflame3 likes this.
  3. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Ah, ok. I just got really worried that I could have lost so much stuff, along with everyone else. Thank you