Undoing Shard of Laputa

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Shadeflame3, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Hiya everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew how to easily revert the effects of a Shard of Laputa moderately easily.

I'm currently playing the Ferret business and I have set up shop near a floating island that the shard produces, a really large one in fact (63 blocks or so). Someone that lived nearby said they were going to claim it and put another part of their base on it, eventually they stopped playing, got their claims reset, and the floating island is still standing there, so they had never claimed it. Its beginning to become a bit of an eyesore, a giant floating mass in the middle of a somewhat hilly forest, and I want to get rid of it or move it.

Does anyone know a relatively easy way to bring the island back to the ground? I have plenty of resources and some experience in most mods the ferret business has to offer, but not enough to know how to move such a large landmass.

Worse comes to worse, do you think I can bug a moderator or something to regenerate the chunks? :p

2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    AE2 spatial storage might help.

3. Xehala23

Xehala23 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    spatial storage... couuuuld work..
    but easily... reverting a laputa ? saddly... NO :I i remember laputing my whole base by mistake on regrowth once ^-^'' but if u are willing to go for spatial.... to move it ... then have fun \o/

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Simple fix.. I just do this @Senior Moderator to look at it and they can regen the affected area (maybe)

5. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    If you do get a mod to Regen the area tho make sure none of your base is in the affected chunks.

6. Shadeflame3

Local Time:
    Yea, I figured the only real options were to Spatial storage it or get a mod to regen it. My base is nearby, but a few chunks away from the island itself.

Would a ticket be the best way to get a mod's attention or should I try to message them through the forums?

7. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    I would probably just wait here since wyndman already tagged all the senior mods to this forum. But if you don't want to do that you could make a support thread on the ferret business support forum or a ticket. Personally I would go with the ticket.

8. Shadeflame3

Local Time:
    Alright, thanks guys for your help and thoughts on helping!

9. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'd do it myself, but ferret won't cooperate with me for some reason. I can't believe the summoning ritual didn't work.. let try it again @Senior Moderator Come do some regen work!

10. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Never used the Shard, so Idk what I am looking for. Is is safe to assume it will be obvious?

11. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Giant island in the sky. Ripped from the ground.

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  12. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The land was regenerated for you.

13. Shadeflame3

Local Time:
    @Senior Moderator its been a bit since I last looked at the area and one of the chunks from the island is still floating, but the rest of it looks good.