1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think normal tier Donators should have a discord group.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TicklishPickle69, Jun 30, 2017.

?

Do you think donators should have their own group on discord? (1 group to represent them all)

1. Yes

38.5%
  2. Maybe

30.8%
  3. No

38.5%
  4. I don't really care.

38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TicklishPickle69

TicklishPickle69 TicklishPickleWickle Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Dear MyM staff community.
    I would like to suggest that tier donators should have a discord group.

Tier donators may not support the server as much as a Patron+ would do, but they still support the server and I imagine this little perk wouldn't hurt but benefit. I am not talking about adding 5 more coloures, nobody needs a mess like that, all we donators would possibly like is one group that shows we stand out a bit, and not only in game.

And I know what you are thinking surely a tier 1 donator wouldnt be as much support as all others but he still matters that 5 Euro could keep a server running for a little (very little but still[and very few slots]).

Have I not made my self persuading enough I do apologise all donators that I have dissapointed.

Yours faithfully
    -Just another player on this network.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    We would need to create a role for each tier as there is currently no way to assign a role to multiple groups.
    This would mean that every tier would be seperated on the member list.

Also the roles wouldn't have any issue then be separated on the members list. The Patron role does have the use to get access to a patron support channel.

3. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    There could be a role saying Donator, that would be who ever donated once, direct donations, tiers and patron. And that one wouldn't have color but display before verified members and then 5 roles for the tiers.

lryanle likes this.
  4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I don't feel a rank is needed for donators. Patron got a rank in discord as a part of the uniqueness when compared to donators. Adding a rank for donators would reduce the gap between them. Donators also get more perks than patrons do such as fly or god mode. It's just one thing patrons have that donors don't and as a donor, I am ok with it. May be the only one with this opinion but just my 2 cents as a T4 donor.

Tuffnoodle likes this.
  5. Tuffnoodle

Tuffnoodle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Personally, as a Tier 5 donator, I feel this way too. I think it's a nice special bonus for Patrons versus one-time donators, I think it's a good balance between the perks donators get in game.

Rohen and Peace7904 like this.
  6. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    I hardly ever even use discord :p

... why am I commenting here?

7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Seems like I'm one of the five people who have chosen all options in the poll.

8. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Potato wasn't given as an option so it's not even a real MyM poll anyway!

lryanle, Soycake and Rohen like this.
  9. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I didn't pay 100€ for nuthin

10. TicklishPickle69

Local Time:
    To be honest you staff members obviously wouldn't care you already have all the perks and the unique group.

11. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Staff only have perks if they bought a rank ;)

12. TicklishPickle69

Local Time:
    It's not like they don't use it ;), and I also mentioned the unique group therefore they wouldnt really care, because this is all this suggestion is about, a unique individual group for all the donators.

13. Peace7904

Local Time:
    Staff don't get any perks that assist them in regular gameplay unless we buy tiers. View it this way, pretend I'm not a donor but still a staff member and I wanted to play po2kappa and I just fell off my island. I would have to build down to get it instead of using the /fly I have as a T4 donor. The only perks staff get is the colored title in front of our name. And as I stated, my opinion was in the view point of a T4 donator.

14. TicklishPickle69

Local Time:
    "the unique group therefore they wouldnt really care, because this is all this suggestion is about, a unique individual group for all the donators." refer to this for now

15. Peace7904

Local Time:
    Like I said, patrons got the group to make it different from donors, if they got it too it would make patrons less unique and give donors that extra perk.

Rohen likes this.