1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unplayable

Discussion in 'Pixelmon' started by Mossb3rg, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Mossb3rg

Mossb3rg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Loaded up the Pixelmon 1.10 pack and joined the server but every 5-10 seconds the frame rate freezes. I was so bad that at the start i couldn't even choose my first pokemon due to the game freezing and ended up randomly selecting a mediocre starter just trying to get out of the licensing disclaimer screen. If my machine specs are needed ill provide them but trust me when i say its not my machine. Not sure if the low FPS is just at the spawn area or not because even after tanking the graphic setting as far down as they possibly go i still couldn't get the game remotely playable. Maybe this is why the server is always empty?

2. Mossb3rg

Mossb3rg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Scratch that it was my machine :/ seems when i updated my launcher it reset my allocated ram. if any other players are having this frame freeze issue its because the allocated ram is constantly filling and dumping. you can allocate more ram in the launcher by going to the bottom right corner and selecting options then the java tab and setting maximum ram to 4000.