Done Lobby Portal is not Working

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Fyre8, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Fyre8

Fyre8 Active Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I cannot connect to crash landing via the portal in the lobby. I have had this issue for over a month now (Done - Issue connecting to server through lobby | MineYourMind Community Tipsied tried to help and they could not go through the portal, nor could another player who was trying to log on while Tipsied was trying to help. There is no error when trying to use it. (Im wondering if the portal somehow got disconnected from the crash landing server)

I cannot join via the direct connect IP (Ive tried both) as it crashes my game. Ive posted reports for that 2x before and no one could find the issue to that or a fix for it.

Please fix asap as now it does not only effect me, but anyone trying to use the portal to join.

2. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Hi Fyre,
    I'm sorry I could not be of more help in game. I did notice you have continuous problems connecting via the direct IP as seen here even after restarts, so I will go ahead and ask our @Administrator for aid as they probably need to update the portal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your continued patience as we get this issue resolved. In the meantime, if I remember correctly, you play Crashlanding because it runs smoothly on your computer. Regrowth is pretty easy on the computer, so you may want to try that out while waiting.
    -Tipsied

Fyre8 likes this.
  3. Fyre8

Fyre8 Active Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Thank you.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    It's fixed now.

The issue might occur again if that happens please let us know.