Implemented Conneting with horizons.mineyourmind.net problem

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by MrNoName4, Aug 15, 2014.

1. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Hello. So someone told me when i use the IP: horizon.mineyourmind.net, is supposed to put you in the actual server for Horizons. I thought everyone went through a portal to get there. I have a screenshot wof what it says in chat every time i use the IP: horizon.mineyourmind.net

Attached Files:

2. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

Would you be able to find the full log in the horizons folder called "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" and copy and paste all of it on Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! and reply with the link on the thread so I can look into it further please.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  3. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    Sure let me get that done[DOUBLEPOST=1408112519,1408112191][/DOUBLEPOST]So when i put my whole log on the pastebin. Do make it public? Or how do you want me to post this on pastebin.com

4. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

You put the whole log in it and make it public and post it!

5. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    Umm... I cant because i reached the maximum limit of space i can send[DOUBLEPOST=1408112677,1408112665][/DOUBLEPOST]I do have google Drive[DOUBLEPOST=1408112990][/DOUBLEPOST]Also other people said they just enabled every mod and there working fine

6. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

have you enabled every mod? also try using pastie.org

7. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    No i have not enabled every mod. Like i said in my latest reply, People said they do that.
    And i will try pastie[DOUBLEPOST=1408113864,1408113767][/DOUBLEPOST]And also pastie wont work ethier. Because i have also reached the maximum limit

8. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

half it, delete the top half and keep the bottom half. If thats still to much find the moment when you logged on to horizons and use that

9. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    Ok i enabled every mod. But doing that made my game so much laggier[DOUBLEPOST=1408114327,1408114285][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i dont have the best computer..

10. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

You could upload the file via forum (upload a file) next to post reply

11. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    Ok so what i have done is edited out all the info stuff and i left almost all the Warning and Severe stuff

I edited this with Notepad++

Attached Files:

12. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

What launcher do you use?

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    mhh. The horizons server might have been offline and so he directed you to the hub. But it should say something about this in the chat.
    Could you try horizons.mym.li ?

14. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    ohh, I see, you miss the "s", it is horizons.mineyourmind.net

15. MrNoName4

MrNoName4 New Member

Local Time:
    I actually didn't know which one was the right one. But i checked the ip i use to get here. It has a S in it. But did you see my screenshot of what error it gives me?[DOUBLEPOST=1408216560,1408215560][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok this was weird. I just rewrote the ip again. And now i can connect! Thank you staff for helping me