MyM on MultiMC

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Dimaguy, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Dimaguy

Dimaguy Member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Hi!
    I would like to know how to get the MyM modpacks working on MultiMC, plz
    I'd like to customize them adding some client-side mods:)

PS:Sorry for my english, I'm portuguese.

2. AntonioLayto

AntonioLayto Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Well you can use the launcher that you want as long as you have the same pack(not counting client side mods)if you want you could manually install them all and connect to mym and there should be no problem,if you ask how to make them work im asumming you had problems in the past with it if thats the case please report the error on here for easier helping ;)

3. Cragmire

Cragmire The Legendary Laugh

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Well, if all you're concerned about is adding some client-side mods, you can do that in the MyM launcher.

If you're interested in adding some modpacks to MultiMC more because you like the features of that launcher, then just like @xd_antonio_xd2 said, you can add the modpacks that MyM offers to MultiMC and connect to the servers just fine. However, you'll have to stay on top of using the right modpack version to be able to connect.

In either case, not all client-side mods are whitelisted. If you have any trouble connecting with the mods you want installed, you can come back to the forums and make a request to have those mods whitelisted by the staff.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

4. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Also, I tried to install MyM Modpack mods, but did not suceed.

5. Cragmire

Cragmire The Legendary Laugh

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Which modpack did you try to use? I haven't used MultiMC in ages, but I can try and get it working myself to see I can help.