1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Energy Acceptor Stops working

Discussion in 'The Ferret Business' started by Draykan1024, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Our energy acceptor will just randomly stop transforming RF to kAE. The problem fixes itself when I break the acceptor and put it back down, but is there a better solution than just hitting it whenever it breaks?

2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Making a sticky piston push it and retract should also work (if a piston can move that block)

3. Draykan1024

Local Time:
    That's the same thing as breaking it and putting it back on. I'd like a more permanent solution if there is one. When it breaks it random, so I don't think it's anything we're doing

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Do you have the area chunk loaded? Is your setup across chunk boundaries perhaps?

5. Draykan1024

Local Time:
    Ah, yeah, it is across chunk boundaries. I forgot that that could cause things to break. I have a chunk loader keeping the chunks loaded though, so it isn't that they aren't loaded. Probably just boundary glitches

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Try moving it to the same chunk. I also recommend making some AE Energy Storage Cells

7. Draykan1024

Local Time:
    Moved the Acceptor to the same chunk as the energy generation, but yeah, I'll work on moving everything to the same chunk

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Don't. It multiples the amount of server resources you take up. Iron chunkloaders should fix most chunk-related problems tho.