1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTeam Spacestations

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by __Takumi__, Oct 25, 2017.

1. __Takumi__

__Takumi__ Trans-dimensional cardboard box

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Just a small suggestion that could potentially boost the stability of the BTeam servers in regards to the way space stations are loaded. Yesterday and a few days before people operating on space stations with itemducts and fluiducts seemed to suffer from large amounts of lagspikes and subjected the rest of the server to the lagspikes due to the dodgy scripting of itemducts and fluiducts (it's 1.6 there isn't any debate over improving scripting). Perhaps the restriction of itemducts and fluiducts or just space stations in general could make a positive boost to the server's stability. As I've seen on many other BTeam servers which dont have to tackle huge lagspikes every 2 to 5 minutes, they have actually fully disabled space stations, in my own opinion this way would increase the stability of the server or at least make it easier to play. Another way would be to decrease the despawn time of space stations when someone logs off as in some cases the space stations remain there for hours (however I'm not too sure how to go about doing this properly).

Slipplaysmc likes this.
  2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    We can look into what is causing lag spikes, specifically. Do you mind posting here directly after one happened?

3. __Takumi__

__Takumi__ Trans-dimensional cardboard box

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I'll make sure to keep you updated, at the moment being just 2 players there are small spikes nothing more.