1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I teleport to coolgi with the Magnetic Force from Random Things, then walk one block and teleport coogli to the end with a glitched end portal block.
    My hill.

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Kill the end dragon after collecting some dragons breath, then using its head as a nosel, the egg as a storage tank, and some obsidian and redstone for other parts, I make a dragons breath flamethrower. I jump through the fountain portal with my newly created flamethrower. I torch rohen with it and reclaim the hill with a flag of my face.
    My Hill

3. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I jump into water, then shoot coolgi with my 2mm collibri (I also manage to damage the flamethrower tank with the bullets, rendering the weapon useless). He flees with some minor wounds and I claim the hill.
    [doublepost=1508264709][/doublepost]My hill

4. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Rohen is relaxing on the hill when he notices a stereotypical red dot centering on his chest. Assuming this means there is a sniper nearby he jumps behind cover, and in all his over complicated planning to figure out the angle and direction of the sniper, he doesn’t notice me walk up the hill and toss a grenade behind his cover until the grenade has landed. Jumping out at the last second he lands infront of me with minor injuries but very disoriented. I put the laser pointer back in my pocket and roll Rohen off of the hill :p
    My Hill

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    You forget to turn the laser pointer off and get attacked by 20 stray cats minutes later. You run away and I go back to the hill.
    My hill.

6. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    After escaping the cats and turning off the laser pointer I launch a ball of catnip at the hill, which bursts and covers the hill and everything on it in catnip. No less then a hundred cats rush over and quickly overwhelm Rohen. After escaping the cats chase him off of the hill as he is the only thing left that is covered in catnip after they are done with the hill.
    After getting rid of the launcher and making sure there is no catnip on me, I walk down and claim the hill.
    My Hill

7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Cats fade because of overdosing catnip. Then I wash all of the catnip away. Next, I wait for cats to wake up, after which I throw a mouse in coolgis general direction. Luckly, they have accidentally turnet the laser pointer online, causing cats to attack them. After he flees due to having been overwhelmed by cats, I claim the hill.

8. __Takumi__

__Takumi__ Trans-dimensional cardboard box

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    *Uses polaroid singularity to deconstruct the hill at a subatomic level*
    *Hill can no longer be rebuilt as the singularity bares down on every other particle of matter and antimatter in the universe*

My hill

9. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    You died because of the singularity too.
    Nobodys hill.

10. __Takumi__

Local Time:
    Nobodys hill

11. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Useing the powers of alucard i take over the hill and have a army of about 2 million souls guarding it while i plant a little forest and build a home inside said hill
    MY HILL

12. __Takumi__

Local Time:
    The hill is gone, absorbed by a singularity.

Nobodys hill

13. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The Higgs Field has been disturbed by the absurd amount of mass concentrated on such a small space splitting and colliding for no apparent reason other than being manipulator from a different dimmension. It starts vaccuum decay, remaking the universe in a way that somehow creates something suitable for life.
    No hills yet.

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Due to the apparent law of physics of in this multiverse that states that “if a universe is suitable for life, we will be in it,” we are all reborn into this new universe, floating in a mostly empty void. Calling in a little help from one of our neighboring universes with a branch of the infinite empire in it, I have a small concentration of mass inserted to this universe. Which inevitably draws mass from around it in until a small planet forms. Having made a planet from this universes matter so that it will count as this universes hill, I port the rest of a basic solar system in around the new planet including a few moons, two other planets, and a star, all with the necessary spin and velocities to create a stable system of orbits around the star. With a new solar system created, I go down to the planet and claim a good looking Hill in a valley next to a plateau with a waterfall flowing down the edge.

My Hill

15. __Takumi__

Local Time:
    Makes hills for everyone
    Everybody has a hill

16. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    You forgot all of your infinite copies died when you called them to one planet with a finite amout of oxygen. After realizing it, you find out of was all just a dream, except the fact that we exist in that Universe.
    I claim a star I named H-1-LL seconds ago.
    My hill.

17. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Wait when did that happen? I would remember my infinite empire being destroyed :p even if that wouldn’t destroy it.
    Anyway I claim a star and name it HILL which makes it more Hill-like then H-1-LL
    My Hill

18. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Happened one page ago.

I find a hill on H-1-LL and build a house on it.

19. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Ah I see, you are referring to this post
    Which references this post
    I was always confused by what you meant by that but now I see. You misread my post thinking that I had brought all of my infinite selves into one universe, it seems you didn’t notice the “one of” when I said,
    Nah I would never make it that easy to get rid of one of my favorite semi-logical plot armors ;)

Anyway back to the game.
    You burn up due to being on the surface of a star... also the star being made of plasma, said hill on H-1-LL quickly deforms back into the rest of the surface of the star.

I still own HILL

My Hill

20. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I realized this was not a good idea and teleported to the nearest cold rock, leaving some useless stuff Behind, giving you the impressive that I burned up.
    The nearest cold rock turns out to be a pretty big asteroid with a stanie orbit and a hill.
    My hill.