1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Advanced Genetics issues..

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Slipplaysmc, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Slipplaysmc

Slipplaysmc Slippers

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    For some odd reason, since yesterday, my genes have been randomly resetting. I randomly find that I'm unable to climb and eat grass, two genes I've had for a while now, and whenever it happens, I have to give myself one of my stored back up syringes. Anyways, that wasn't a big issue, because at least I could get my genes back. Just now however, they stopped working for good, and I have no idea why. I have several backups, and I analyzed all of them, making sure they have climb and such, but I'm still unable to use some of the genes. I have no idea why this has been happening, and hopefully you guys can help me out. I haven't injected myself with any antigenes, and have not died once either since this started happening. Thanks in advance

2. __Takumi__

__Takumi__ Trans-dimensional cardboard box

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Advanced genetics is quite a buggy system since its 1.6 and that's to be expected, the loss of genes usually occurs when switching across worlds.

Slipplaysmc likes this.
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    We can reset your genes for you, this might work, what sometimes happens is if you absorb too many genes, morphs etc. your character data just throws its hands in the air and says I quit.

Slipplaysmc likes this.
  4. Slipplaysmc

Slipplaysmc Slippers

Local Time:
    About 2 days ago it started working fine again. You can lock this thread if you want, and if it happens again and it's really bad, I'll just ask for a gene reset. Thanks for the response @wyndman

5. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Alrighty, I will go ahead and close this thread until further notice. Please feel free to reopen this thread if you find yourself requiring further assistance regarding this matter.

Slipplaysmc likes this.