Implemented Koboldite dust on Divine Journey server

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by madek12, Mar 12, 2018.

1. madek12

madek12 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Hello,
    It's currently impossible to get koboldite dust from having hobgoblins mine ores and the only way to get it is to trade with them which is not really a viable approach since you need 1 ingot per draconic core and you need hundred of blocks for some extreme crafting recipes. So I would like you to voice your opinions on how to best approach this situation. I think a custom recipe would work but it can't be to complicated since getting the dust isnt too hard with hobgoblins, its just grindy.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Suggest a recipe and we'll get it implemented.

3. Spelosty

Spelosty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well you generally get a better rate of it from say iron/gold or so maybe have it crafted out of gold or iron? either ore or even blocks as by the point you'd need a lot it's possible to have a decent rate of those.. and it would be the same input for a koboldite farm.

If it's going to be for the tiny pile of dust. I'd say maybe 5 gold ore and 4 iron ore as a recipe?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  4. madek12

madek12 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think what Spelosty suggested is a good idea. I dont think this needs to be gated in any way behind crafted items sine there is no use for it until you get to witchery. We can play around with amount of ore needed for 1 dust but I think type of items is ok.

5. Spelosty

Spelosty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As well as you could just as easily have set up a Hobgoblin with a pickaxe day one of the server as a lead and a pickaxe aren't exactly things that are difficult to get and neither should koboldite's recipe be difficult or unneededly complex.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  6. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I agree completely - go for it.

7. wyndman

Local Time:
    I think you'll find this recipe is more than fair and in line with the pack..

8. wyndman

Local Time:
    Just kidding.. here's your nuggets!

Spelosty and madek12 like this.