1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Disappeared things

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by ThatPurpleDino, Mar 27, 2018.

1. ThatPurpleDino

ThatPurpleDino Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Yesterday before leaving the game I threw all my things into a golden bag of holding. In it I had a lot of things, 3 bags with different things, a tablet with different things, battle armor and in general all the most valuable things I had. Then I put this bag in an iron chest on my island and left the game. Today I went into the game and my bag in the chest is not ... How to understand this? What kind of jokes are these? No one can enter the island, the territory is closed to foreign players. co-ordinates of the chest where there should be a bag: -23936, -5514, 63
    Two or three months of crafting wasted. Really after this play do not want to ...

2. ThatPurpleDino

Local Time:
    Yesterday I also noticed that there were some incomprehensible disappearances of things. Like you do a thing, and it will be gone in 10 minutes. There were some misunderstandings. That's why i am put all his valuables in a golden bag of holding so as not to lose anything, but in the end, i lost all the things!

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    If the server crashed after you left then the server couldn't save that you put the golden bag into the chest which means it's gone.

4. ThatPurpleDino

Local Time:
    A question for admins. Is it possible to return this bag if you roll back my inventory on March 26, 2018 at 13:00?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018