Done Runic Armour Breaking?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by sin_samsonsin, May 3, 2014.

1. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Hey, today as i was prepairing to fight the wither i warded a small room in the nether. I warded a nether quarts ore block and i exploded, and many more did also. But then i notice that my runic boots of the traveller was gone... Since this armour does not take damage, but have a charge pool that empties when you get hurt and then recharges itself. This armour isint ment to be breakable (I am 99% sure). Anyhow i want to know if i could get a refound or something before i start making another one. Thanks for replying!

EDIT: Since noone has responded yet i will make another one. So if i get a refound my friend can have it instead

EDIT: Since theres a enchantment for it to give extra protection once the shield is broken and that it only has 1 dmg left when the shield is broken. I think this confirms that it should not break. Also i made the runic boots again. But im enchanting it now.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. KeeperFX

KeeperFX New Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I've encountered a stranger issue. And btw, no, it shouldnt break, thats the whole point, much like bedrock armor. I died in the nether the other night, checked my death enderchest to find all of my stuff BUT my armor...ive died before wearing it and it returned as it should. But this time something happened. The armor is such a pain to make. I tried remaking it until my modrq gets figured out, and immediately lost my runic helm during infusion (runic goggles) >.<

3. Ony_x

Ony_x Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Guys I encountered orange boss Blazez that stole my jetpack twice. Once, sadly, in midair above a lava pool... maybe that happened?

btw, death enderchest?

4. KeeperFX

KeeperFX New Member

Local Time:
    Never seen a blaze boss, so idk. My 2nd set of runic armor broke in 1 hit via a bedrock sword >.<
    I may make a final 3rd set for just derping around in, the traveler boots are nice for getting around the landscape. Beyound that, idk...idk.

*Death ender chest combined with 'save inventory' gene from advanced genetics. When you die, all of your gear goes to it. Its like having everything globally soulbound.

5. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Guy there is some type of infernal mobs and I know 1 of them with the ability to break unbreakable and I think is rusty I remember using a bound sword that us not suppose to brake and it did so I think that's what happen infernal mobs are dangerous and they can have a lot of nasty effects

6. KeeperFX

KeeperFX New Member

Local Time:
    This was on horizons.

7. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    K thanx for letting me know but that's how I loss my unbreakable things lol