1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A realization.

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by GreyWolf11, Jun 6, 2018.

1. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    For those of you who don't know (Probably the majority) I took a vacation last week, where I did a lot of reflecting during which, I thought heavily about MyM and its community. Fast forward to today, which was my first real day back in action, where I spent several hours dealing with an issue where a member of the community made some bad choices, and decided to plague a server. During the time it happened, and its immediate aftermath, I saw something that I truly believe no other gaming community has(That's right, not just MC). A coming together of players who, while they might not all agree on everything, they agree that MyM and its community deserves respect, kindness, and kinship. I want to personally thank each and every one of our community members who have acted in a way that shines brightly upon themselves and the rest of us at MyM, you somehow manage to surprise me at every turn with just how amazing you guys are, and I want to thank you for each day that you allow me to serve you as a staff member, and hope for many more with you.
    Written by a tired Grey so please forgive any grammatical mistakes.
    ~Grey
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***Disclaimer: I in no way, am speaking for the entire staff team and please do not read it as such. I am merely a staff member who wanted to let you all know that your kindness and warmth is greatly appreciated.

2. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    *Instantly points out grammatical error*

Anyways, I couldn’t have said that any better :). Cheers doggo!

3. FuzzyHarpyBug

FuzzyHarpyBug A little bit Fuzzy

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    This really is a fantastic community, thank you and the rest of the staff for working hard to keep it that way.

Peace7904 and GreyWolf11 like this.
  4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    You get the Piece's Seal of Approval

FuzzyHarpyBug and Monkey_Banana1 like this.
  5. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    This is so true! Well put Greyo <3

FuzzyHarpyBug likes this.
  6. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    It is well put and I 100% agree. It’s why I love being a staff member for this community, everyone is worth it <3

GreyWolf11, Ronodil and FuzzyHarpyBug like this.