1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apologize to everyone playing IE Skyblock (and on the server)

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by PrisonOfSouls, Oct 9, 2018.

1. PrisonOfSouls

PrisonOfSouls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Dear community,

I want to excuse for causing performance issues on the server whilst optimizing my production to it's limits.
    I'm very sorry for causing any inconvinience to you had while playing on your base.
    In my improving rage, I've forgot that I'm not the only one to get further on the server and maxxed out production to a level no one would ever use it (e.g. ordering 10 Quantum Solar Panels or smelting a stack Ingots/tick)
    It was selfish and immature to play this way and I think it's important for you to know whose fault some lags were.
    You have a great staff here, who is always cared about your gaming experience, and for that I want to thank them! ;)
    They make a good job and I could say for the skyblock server they inform themself if there occured some problems on the server.
    You don't have to care for performance issues from my side, so please don't think that I caused the next lag.
    I'll hope you'll have better experiences on this server now.

SirWill, Cynnimon and Monkey_Banana1 like this.
  2. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Awh!! Ty <3 I hope your not leaving though!

3. PrisonOfSouls

PrisonOfSouls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No, we have to thank you folks!
    The staff I used to have on other MMOs were playing on their own server or just writing in the chat if there are problems.
    It felt here for me like playing with other players that just have some more rights and knowledge.

And everyone would be happy to hear that they do a great job! :)

4. Somnioblivio

Somnioblivio Mad-Titan Thanos

Local Time:
    I wasn't there, nor do i play on that pack currently, but i forgive you.

Go in peace my son. All is good.*

*These comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the players of that pack or staff in general. I just wanted to send back some positive vibes that i got from reading your genuinely great post. Have a great day my dude. :p <3

PrisonOfSouls likes this.