1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emerald Dimension

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by NeutralPlasma, Nov 5, 2018.

?

Do you agree to add emerald block dimension?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. NeutralPlasma

NeutralPlasma Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Hello!

As you probably know on stoneblock its realy hard to get emc for intire infinity armor set. I mean its not that hard to get but takes like 1month of grinding emerald emc farms with chickens. Side product of this is tps drops. Noone likes that. So i suggest that there could be 1 RFTools made dimension flat world like stoneblock world is but made out of emerald blocks which is possible to do with rftools.
    And make portal function to it in Mym portal and make it cost to unlock idk 1 infinity catalyst.

Probably players would realy like that so i hope its added.

tonalom likes this.
  2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I agree with a suggestion like this. People overexagerating their emc farm has become sort of an issue, especially for the performance side of the server. Seeing as the modpack requires, well quite a few billion emc (984 infinity catalysts at 3.4 billion emc each), having an alternative solution for the issue like this could be a good idea. My only concern is that having this dimension itself created and reset could potentially be difficult to implement.

3. NeutralPlasma

Local Time:
    Well i have idea how to make it reset. Well you first generate world to worldborder idk its 3600x3600 then save that file and each time there is reset just reuse that save file?

4. KeiranHalcyon89

KeiranHalcyon89 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
  5. NeutralPlasma

Local Time:
    Well the problem with ender tank is then you need to convert that liquid into gems that takes extra time. So people will still prefer chicken farms over that beacuse that realy slow like 1 emerald per second with 1 converter. So thats why i suggested Emerald Dimension.

6. heinrich27

heinrich27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well, I had the same Idea, but I would make the price one Emerald Material Module and my second Idea was to add a Dragon Dim with the Mob-Dimlet as price... but I would like the Dragon World for Skyfactory ;)

-Friedrich

7. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well you also need to factor in the missing rf/t requirement in the one time price

8. heinrich27

Local Time:
    Yes, I also thaught about that... but the Portal Mod must have a add, which our devs cant do I think, cause it isnt their Plugin

9. NeutralPlasma

Local Time:
    Mym portals is their own plugin :D so its easy for them to add it :D
    [doublepost=1541444554][/doublepost]And pizzaluc admins can just place creative spectrum coil that generatres infinity rf :D

10. heinrich27

Local Time:
    I think he means Energy as Price :greedy:

11. NeutralPlasma

Local Time:
    well to unlock portal they make it idk 1 infinity catalyst :?

12. pizzaluc

Local Time:
    yeah, no problem there, i havent played with dimensions forever, but if the dimension normally takes like 50k rf/t to keep up, it just feels kinda cheesy if the price dont takes that into account, also there is the problem of people teleporting other people in there

13. heinrich27

Local Time:
    Well, if u had ur own u could port People in there, also u could make a filter, which kicks people who havent unlocked...
    But as price I would take the dimlet (and energy)

14. pizzaluc

Local Time:
    Not sure how you could pay in energy, and yeah you can probably do some admin magic to prevent players from illegally entering the dimension, and is it on agrarian skies where tpa is disabled while in the nether?

15. NeutralPlasma

Local Time:
    I know you cant pay in energy but it could be 1 time payment like all portals in MYM have like nether,end,deepdark so on. Energy is probably not that big of a deal i know noone could like pay somehow. But for blocking teleporting they could idk try to make no tpa are or something there i think its possible with world guard(addon for world edit, protection plugin) and that stuff.I hope it gets added. Since server would run more smoothly, without so much emerald chicken farms for emc.

16. heinrich27

Local Time:
    Neutral, that was what I bin talking about... but if I think about, why we cant... just a Open Computer behind that could do that... but it could also be a idea to set the the price to the "Item" and a pharse field generator
    [doublepost=1541503605,1541485720][/doublepost]Ouh, got the Idea to make a Block which u can break unlimited times, would prevent from the massive lagamount of the Builders Block :pompous:

17. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    If, and this is only if, what kind of world reset would you guys suggest this being? weekly or monthly?

18. NeutralPlasma

Local Time:
    i suggest weekly beacuse people will mine that world out quite quicly if its limited to 3600x3600 :D specialy with Rftools builder thats fast and doesnt use much Energy.