1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Weird texture of rock crystal samples

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by lluJIoT, Oct 27, 2018.

1. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    For long time i have this weird texture when breaking crystal ore sample... Even on other server... I already tried Reload chunks, relogging, even reinstaling modpack - same result. Using Twitch client. Problem not global, but anyway wana fix it. I Hope for help :)

Attached Files:

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Do you use any client side mods like optifine or fastcraft (or both)?

3. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:
    Already tried instal optifine, but in result game not launching. About fastcraft - only mod, what start from "fast", it's fastworkbench. What the side mods can be else?

4. tonalom

Local Time:
    I asked because in case you had both installed, issues like those can appear quite frequently. Now, seeing as you have neither optifine or fastcraft installed, the issue must be caused by something else. Does this issue occur in singleplayer as well?

5. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:
    yep.. in singleplayer same issue

Attached Files:

6. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    the only thing i can think of is this is (idk thu) maybe a gpu error (then again your game would most likely crash but eh) is this generaly for all crystal cores that are in "close" proximity like the ones in your picture it could also be a issue with the MYM launcher but thats kinda ruled out (unless other folk has been haveing this issue and not reporting it...)

7. tonalom

Local Time:
    I couldn't exactly find any similiar cases online, so my last idea here is that perhaps using the MyM launcher could resolve the issue? We have people playing sevtech, and as far as I know the more popular choice of launcher is the MyM one. Can be found here: Click me (Scroll down)

8. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    *completely missed the fact your useing the twitch launcher* yeah i think twitch launcher has that issue sometimes (def use the mym one you get the same millage and it has a better ui :p)

9. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:
    MYM launcher... same issue...
    [doublepost=1540671739,1540670263][/doublepost]Now items in lightwells spinning freaking fast :D (breaking samples still have weird texture)

Attached Files:

10. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    Is this in only one chunk/area or does this happen in other places im guessing it could be a texture issue with one of the mods
    [doublepost=1540671811][/doublepost]Did you trying taking off texfix (if its offered @lluJIoT

11. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:

Attached Files:

12. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    the only think i can think of its due to the actual mod itself but i highly doubt thers much support of sevtech atm anymore ie update wise

13. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Report the problem to darkosto he's currently working on a patch to sevtech so onto github whit your problem

14. hihello0773

hihello0773 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Since the problem here was determined to be a mod problem, I'll close this thread.