1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Botania - terrasteel prod. not working

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by Madmonix, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Madmonix

Madmonix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Hello guys,
    I don't know whether this has been reported yet, but i dont seem to be able to produce terrasteel with the normal procedure on the terr.ag. plate.
    The "magic" will start but will just eat through all my mana and never end....
    Anyone experiencing the same problem?
    Thank you
    Mad

2. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    You need a a ton of mana per ingot, try making sure you have 1-2 Full Pools of mana, right click the plate with each of the 3 resources instead of dropping and make sure nothing will pick up the ingots. I am not sure if Sky Factory 3 changed anything but if the mana cost was changed to require more mana that would make it take longer as well.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I don't see a reason why a pack like sf should make terra steel harder. Normally you need half a mana pool

Madmonix likes this.
  4. Madmonix

Local Time:
    thats exactly what I was thinking, since about 2 months ago i normally did make terrasteel in the usual way and it only consumed 1/2 of the pool
    now it just goes on and on.., its not about me, i can easily suplement it with mystical crops, but its about newcommers...
    I also had not noticed that there would be any bigger changes to botania, so why of all of the sudden :)

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    When I played through SF3, it only required 1/2 a mana pool in order to craft the terrasteel. Have you tried to craft it recently @Madmonix?

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Are you moving the mana fast enough via spark?

7. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Ive got a base on SF3 and terrasteel takes 1 half pool. If you have less then that, it will fail. And what wyndman said... move your mana with sparks.

If you wanna see a working setup. let me know, i can show you mine :)

8. Madmonix

Local Time:
    Thank you guys for replies, its not like i didnt know how it works or so, i have completed botania many times, but it truly didnt work at all...
    well
    It works just fine now as i tried it just to see, so it might have just been a minor bug or something.

Please close this thread now :)
    thx
    Mad