1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Disconnect after activating Sigil of the Green Grove

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Sir_Oj, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Hello I just activated my Sigil of the Green Grove and disconected directly. I tried to reconnect a few times now but I keep getting disconnected the moment I get online.

I get the message:
    Connection Lost
    Internal server error

Can some staff remove the sigil from my inventory so that I nolonger get disconnected?

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Hello Sir_Oj,

I went ahead and removed the sigil from your inventory. However there was a problem. The moment I did it crashed me too. :p

So at the moment I can't return that accursed sigil. I'll have a Sr. Mod look into it, but I think at this point it's probably going to be deleted due to being glitched. If not, it'll reappear in your inventory once they've managed to retrieve it.

You should be good to log on now.

Happy Gaming,
    HanoverFist69

3. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello HanoverFist69,

Thanks a lot, I'm back online again. I have no problem with the sigil being deleted. I can't use it anyway. Unless the glitch with sigil can be fixed then it would be nice if I can get it back. But even then I'm not to botherd about the sigil.

Thanks again,

Sir_Oj

P.S. Sorry for having you crash aswell. I hope it doesn't cause to much problems for you.

4. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    Oh don't worry about me. I'd rather get you back ingame and crash 100x if necessary. :)

The Sr Mods did have to delete that sigil though. Let us know if you have any further problems with the next one.

5. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Are you saying that if I make a new one it should work normaly? I expected the item to be bugged. So i was planning to avoid the item. But if you say it should work I might give it an other try.

6. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    They usually work just fine. So I'm assuming it was just that one that was glitched for whatever reason. So yeah, make a new one and if it does the same thing we'll have to make a bug report and get the admins involved.