1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Tardis was gone

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by ThatPurpleDino, Dec 9, 2018.

1. ThatPurpleDino

ThatPurpleDino Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I did not enter the game for a week. When I was out in my Tardis. Today came. I was first thrown out of the game with a critical error. I went again and found myself on a spawn. With the help of a teleport I tried to teleport to the Tardis and again threw me out of the game with an error. Is my Tardis removed ??? For what? For not having appeared in the game for a week? This is not fair, I have been playing on your server for over a year. I have all the devices, all the resources in the Tardis, I live there! Restore please!

2. PotatoWithHat

PotatoWithHat Lord of Giraffes

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Uhm this
    doesn't matter, but it's weird to me that it disappeard after a week and not two.

3. BenjiTheViking

BenjiTheViking Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  4. FoxytheFoxman

FoxytheFoxman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I don't think there's a way to restore someone's tardis without doing some heavy programming. You should have the key for your tardis, otherwise you're likely up a creek.
    [doublepost=1544368792][/doublepost]Your tardis is likely victim of a bad bug that sometimes happens and there's no way that I know of to fix it other than restarting completely.

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    This is not nessecarily true. Please let staff handle this matter, Thank you

6. ThatPurpleDino

Local Time:
    My TARDIS id is 5258. The TARDIS key in the chest on the TARDIS. But crewdriver in inventory.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Your tardis should be back with the next restart.

8. ThatPurpleDino

Local Time:
    Unfortunately the TARDIS did not return. The teleport in the TARDIS does not work, and with the command / home (it was installed in the center of the TARDIS) it writes: "Error: invalid world".
    I have the key to the TARDIS left in the TARDIS, and if I need to invoke it with the key to return the TARDIS, then in order to create a new key I do not have enough gold to make golden apples. Without apples, I can’t make a key from the avesome block on the altar in time.

Attached Files:

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Please check now again.

10. ThatPurpleDino

Local Time:
    Oh god) I can't believe the Tardis is back. Thank you very much !!! :woot::woot::woot:

Attached Files:

SirWill likes this.