1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Connecting forum account to discord not working

Discussion in 'Other' started by Sir_Oj, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Hello all,

I'm trying to connect my forum account to my discord account. But I can not get it to work.

I already got a discord account and the discord progam open. I added the MineYourMind to my list. No I have been told to type !verify in the suport chanel. It gives me the link but when I click on it. I get to the page on the forum to link my accounts, but when I want to acctivate that. It trys to link it to a wrong discord account. The number behind # is wrong. and it says there is no email connected to the account while I have an e-mail adres in my discord account. So I don't know how to link my accounts.

Please help me.

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    You most likely will have to log out of the discord account on your browser and relogin with your new account to link it with the correct account.
    -V

3. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I still can not link the two accounts, but I though you had to link them to actualy speak on discord. I figured out that you dont have to. So I will just not link them.

4. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    With the way the authentication works, I'm not sure if it's something we can fix or not, but I will tag our @Administrators to see if they can do anything for you in terms of this.
    -V

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Try doing it in a private/incognito window.

6. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Like I said, I use the discord application not the web version. But I have tried opening the web version, it just keeps loading and loading.

But discord is already working. I'm don't understand what the benefit is of linking the two accounts. So I will just not bother to link the accounts.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    That we don't need to ask for the in game name every time.