1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Came back and my TARDIS dimension is deleted

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Kylplz, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Kylplz

Kylplz Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Hi, I am returning after a long break and I'm fine with my island being deleted and all that but I'm very upset that my TARDIS dimension is completely gone. I have the key and screwdriver along with my teleporter into the thing itself still in my inventory. If I could somehow get my dimension restored that would be great. I would like to avoid a restart since I don't want to go through that struggle again and I had a lot of things in my TARDIS that I worked hard on.

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Not sure how long your break was, but i think there was a reset of the server not too long ago (dont quote me on that, not 100% sure).

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    The last time you were active was May sixth. So roughly two hundred and twenty three days. Your TARDIS was removed due to inactivity and cannot be restored. Your TARDIS, much like your claim is subject to inactivity, during the seven months you have been gone all sorts of things have happened on Galactic Science, some required the removal of inactive TARDIS. Unfortunately it is gone and cannot be restored.