1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done well i died... and lost all my stuff and im looking for help

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by jos3g6, Dec 16, 2018.

1. jos3g6

jos3g6 New Member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    the thing is that I spend a lot of time trying to get this golden bag of carrying with reincarnation and I had all of my stuff in there I only had my mattock and some food on my hotbar but well i died and didn't got my golden bag when I started looking for it people told me there was an actual minimap but I didn't have it activated so I lost it and I can't find it obviously people told me that the dead mark would appear on my minimap if i keep random teleporting but I already random teleported about 20 times which I think is enough please someone help me I'm just frustrated with this happening

2. jos3g6

jos3g6 New Member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    all I think is that, that is a glitch, therefore, I want the bag back I don't even care about what's inside i spend a lot of time doing it :(

3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    There is a strict no-refunds policy on the MyM Network. However most players are willing to help you find your stuff if you tell em where you died. This does get difficult if you do not have a death-waypoint, then getting to your stuff is rather difficult.

If you do know where you died, either via a waypoint or if you know the coordinates of your death, im willing to load the pack and go look for you. Please note im a regular player (not staff) so i will have to walk/fly there myself. i cant just teleport or give you stuff. im also not allowed to break your grave. you have to tpa to me and then break it yourself once i find it.

Worst case, i can let you have some of the stuff from my legacy donator kits. On most servers it contains 2 golden bags of holding and some basic resources. In that case i guess i can gift you one of those as long as that does not interfere with the endgame items rules of this pack.
    [doublepost=1545028536,1544946380][/doublepost]Might go faster if you reply and let me know when you will be online @jos3g6

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Well there is a grave of yours at 176 74 -5682 in a City, I checked around your other deaths,but this is the only one with a grave. Good Luck!