Implemented Couple issues

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Britta, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britta

Britta Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Today my partner for crash landing on C1 was playing while I was at work and he lagged and then was kicked from the server, when he logged back in our area we had been working on for the last 24 or more hours was gone. There was no trace of it. When I logged in after work it said I was in our area but there was no trace nor did i have my previous inventory. I don't know what to do about this and it makes me sad that this happened. When we tried to submit a ticket it said that we couldn't do that.

My 2nd thing which could be me reading something wrong is that I used the shop and purchased a package but wasn't able to figure out how to talk to anyone when I didn't receive anything in game.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Would be good to know the name of your partner.

3. Britta

Britta Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sorry about that. His name is Cloakndagger085

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:

2014-09-13 06:20:53 [INFO] CH: Running original command on player cloakndagger085 ----> /suicide
    2014-09-13 06:20:53 [INFO] cloakndagger085 died

5. cloakndagger085

cloakndagger085 New Member

Local Time:
    Ok that happened after the issues as a last ditch effort to try to get the issue fixed. The problem starts before that. I died from a creeper blowing up outside our wall. I reswpawned at my sync. I went to my grave and broke it, it was at this point i lagged and the lag lasted about 4 minutes before i disconnected. when i logged back in i was at the airport. i tried to use the is home coomand and was informed i dont have an island. i then went to the plane pressure plate and it told me i already had a claim to us the is home command. i logged out for a bit. relogged. same. loged into another server no problems. logged out reloged again. finally after a bunch of attempts to use the modreq command which didnt work. i tried to do the /suicide command to see if that would fix it.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    /suicide removed your island then.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Closed - Outdated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.