1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claim Deleted, but Active Member

Discussion in 'The Ferret Business' started by lucarioinfamous, Jan 11, 2017.

1. lucarioinfamous

lucarioinfamous Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I've made sure to log into MYM at least once a week to make sure my claim wasn't deleted, but it still was. I'd just start over, but I'm a vampire and can't do anything during the day.

2. littlejdude

littlejdude Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Were you the owner of the claim, because if the claim owner goes inactive for 2 weeks, even if members were on the whole time, the claim will still be deleted.

In which case, before it does, you get a message in chat a week prior to earn you, and it gives you a chance to ask a staff member to transfer claim ownership to you.

3. lucarioinfamous

Local Time:
    Yes, I was the owner.

4. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    If you don't stay on long enough for the server to realize you were online it doesn't reset the timer, you have to wait till doing "/ontime me" shows the last time you were online as a few seconds ago. It takes around 5 minutes for me.

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The last time the server thinks it saw you before yesterday on Ferret was December sixteenth.

6. lucarioinfamous

Local Time:
    I've made sure it shows that I was last seen a few minutes prior, and as for why it shows that I hadn't been on Ferret, I'd assumed that just making sure to log into MYM as a whole would be enough to keep the claim. I'd logged into Agrarian Skies, because Ferret doesn't like my computer running anything other than it.

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Claim deleter goes by each individual pack, so Ferret is separate from AG2, Skyfactory 3 etc.

8. lucarioinfamous

Local Time:
    Would it be possible for you to remove my Vampirism, then? Otherwise, it's going to be nigh impossible to start over, as I'd be stuck sitting under a tree or underground waiting for nightfall.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I removed your player file on ferret, please check if this works for you.

10. lucarioinfamous

Local Time:
    It took away my vampirism, but it also deleted my inventory and enderchest. Could I possibly have a day or so to get those back? I had a few things in particular I don't want to lose.

11. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Check now again

12. lucarioinfamous

Local Time:
    Awesome, I have my inventory back and I'm no longer a Vampire! Thanks, you rule.

13. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    Marking as done as this looks like the issue was resolved

14. babongga

babongga Member

Local Time:
    I am not quite sure how else i would do this but I need an owner transfer because "my" claim is going to be reset since my friend (the owner) has not been on for almost two weeks

15. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I recommend making a ticket ("/ticket create" in-game) when in need of a claim transfer. Posting on an almost 2 year old thread is not exactly the way to do it.

Either way I will go ahead and tag the @Senior Moderator to look into the transfer (I am unable to do it myself at this point in time).

16. babongga

babongga Member

Local Time:
    no need its already fixed

17. dailypeanut

dailypeanut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I had something similar happen to me too. My base got deleted on infinity because when looking at the stats it showed me as last having been on was 28 oktober. I logged in on the 25th of december and a couple days before a friend was actually telling me how nice it was becoming so it was still there. Yet i had been logging on every other week to keep my base from being deleted.

Same thing happened on Skyfactory 3 where it has me registered as last on at 20 november and yet my island was still there. The last time i logged in 1 day late for it and my island was gone.