1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disable Enigmatica 2 Expert Universal Market

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Eifekk, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Eifekk

Eifekk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    As the title suggests. This was a change implemented on the Skyblock version that I feel normal would benefit from. I've noticed items that break the endgame items rules on the market on multiple occasions, and aside from those it's never really used aside from for the odd vanilla wheat seeds or such. It was used more before the endgame item list officially released but now all it does is serve as a way to break endgame item rules. Please can we have it disabled? Every other item we're free to trade in chat anyway(which is better for the community being social) so the market serves no purpose.

_Kylan_ likes this.
  2. _Kylan_

_Kylan_ Patron Tier 2 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I agree with Eifekk, the market is either not used or used to break the rules and isn't needed.

3. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I would argue it's used the same as most every other server that has a market enabled. Let's disable it on all servers :)

4. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Let the market stay because all endgame items sold on the market can be reported to a mod
    While we are allowed to sell natural generated items on there

Rekalty likes this.
  5. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    i dont play on that server anymore, but fireforce does have a decent point there. People breaking the endgame items rules on E2E should just be reported. That gives the mods something to do instead of just play and break TPS and if they do it often enough, might result in some ppl getting temp-bans, which also should help the average tps :)

6. Rekalty

Rekalty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would much prefer a minimal amount of "this is why we can't have nice things." - the market does have its use, we shouldn't remove it just because certain people don't play by the rules.

Fireforce likes this.
  7. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    ofc you would agree with eifekk, you two play together. bit obvious scheme there lol.

8. RuhRoo

RuhRoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Well to be fair - Any so called end-game items that I may have obtained were either passed on through people buying kits or acquiring through loot chest while completing quest. There is no way my island is, or will ever be near end game statues. I have also noticed new people come in and team up with individuals, and the next thing you know they are at end game stuff within a few hours. So maybe all such things written right into the game code should be disabled while your taking everything else away.