1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Server StoneBlock keep crashing/restarting

Discussion in 'StoneBlock' started by RaighoW, Jan 21, 2019.

1. RaighoW

RaighoW Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hi, the first server of Stoneblock keep getting restarted today. Sometimes getting online for 1minute before freezing and restarting.

Two other things I noticed:
    1)the server try to auto-save 1mn after it's started which lead to a freeze and into a new crash.

2)One player "isabelleatoi" seems always on when there's a lag happening (I screen the player list everytime it has a random freeze to be sure (random is without system announces))
    Maybe it would be good to take a look at her base.
    When she's offline, we can play freely for "hours".

The most important probleme right now are the looping restarts.
    Please Team, take a look into this.

Thanks you and have a nice Game!

2. Isabelleatoi

Isabelleatoi Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    It is the main modpack i play at the moment so of course i am online, like everyone else i try to get online after a restart happens. You could've also checked my base to see if there are any problems if you were interested enough, if there really is any problem talk with TheRedBlader but i am convinced he would never do anything bad taking in consideration he knows how to work with power.

3. TaMoBiDa

TaMoBiDa Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Dear @RaighoW , if you didn't know, i'll tell you know so you might understand the problem that is here ^^

So, as you wished, i looked at @Isabelleatoi 's Base today, i flew around here base and i gotta say, there isnt much to see to be honest, its a nice little cave like base with a small mobfarm and and very little amount of machines/roosts/plants etc.

The reason why the Server crashes is for one, that the Server is still in a Beta Phase and is still tested, you also have to think about the amount of mods (250 Mods) there are in this modpack, and very little of them are small mods.

If someone brings the server to its last resources that its the Players who tryhard their bases like: 2-3 lvl 8 DraconicEvolution EnergyCores, 5 BigReactors, endless amount of ME-System autocraft builds and stuff like that, stuff that isnt needed at all, but makes you look rich and stuff gives you more then you need.
    I for myself also like to tryhard a little bit, but i keep it just as big, that it doesn't interfere with the performance of the Server.

One last thing i gotta say though to bring the whole Text in a nice little package:

The Server does lag, Yes! But it sure isn't cause of one Player alone, we all got our part in this but if you still think it is because of @Isabelleatoi , iam sure she wouldn't have a problem with you taking a look at here base, as it really isnt that performance consuming.

And you might just talk to the Person first befor you start a Forum threat about it, cause it takes way less effort to just msg her than writing an whole forum threat.

I hope you understand what i mean :)

Dear Regards,

TaMoBiDa/Dominik

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Should be fine now.