1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Destruction Gadget leaves invisible, unpassable and unbreakable blocks

Discussion in 'StoneBlock' started by Lokust_LP, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Lokust_LP

Lokust_LP Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    After seeing a video from direwolf20's youtube channel about the building gadget mod I was curios wheter the Mod was in Stone Block and it was. Therefore I wanted to expand my base and used it on one side of it. The Blocks got voided but they left unpassable, unbreakable, invisible block that don't even show Waila information. Relogging/-starting and various other attempts (ie. placing blocks onto them and then reusing the gadget) didn't work out either. If somebody has an idea about what I can do please tell me. As well as the item is now it should probably be banned as with it everybody is able to create 100% unpassable terrain and it will probably just cause more people like me to be screwed.

Screenshot_1.

Thank you in Advance.
    JustLokust/Lokust_LP

2. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Put a diamond block in the ground in the middle and then put a sign next to it telling people they will get a big prize if they can get to the diamond block.

Fireforce likes this.
  3. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Ive found it only happened with the undo function.

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I have seen blocks like this before on other packs and was able to remove them. If that pack has witchery try using a golden chalk on the block and then break it. May or may not work.

Lokust_LP likes this.
  5. Lokust_LP

Lokust_LP Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Undo function doesn't seem to do anything for me at all (including undoing). Thanks for the suggestion but unluckily witchery isn't in the pack. :/

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    You can create a ticket at that location and a staff member can try to remove it.

7. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Sorry, should have explained better. Those invisible blocks only show up for me (as in are created) when using the undo function on the builder gadget.

If you mine the space where the invisable block is it will break eventually. About as long as it takes to mine atone with a wooden pickaxe.

8. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Were you able to get rid of the invisible blocks? If not, you could let us know where they are and a sr mod(+) will swing by and get rid of them for you.

9. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I've heard rumor that an Exchanger (possibly just resonant exchanger) can swap the invisible blocks out and make it easier to mine.

10. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll go ahead and mark this as done as we haven't heard from you in a while after asking you to get back to us.
    If this is still an issue, please feel free to comment again

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on our network!
    ~ Kay