1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] Transfer of tokens between players

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Willshaper, May 13, 2019.

1. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Hi.

I'd like to know if it could be possible to transfer tokens or Chunkloader tickets between players.

I know that unlimited transfer of tokens/tickets would not be viable, as many older players would be able to infinitely support other players with the amounts that they have stored by now.

So what I'm suggesting is the following:

• Allow a player to transfer a maximum of 200 tokens to a single player monthly.

This number of tokens is a bit less than half of what a tier 1 patron can get in a full month from daily login tokens, which i think would be fair.

And since it's limited to a single person per month, you should not get overwhelmed with requests to transfer.

Let me know what you think

- Willshaper

CatArcher likes this.
  2. CN_Armor

CN_Armor Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    To be honest I don't really see the necessity. If you are playing together you can make chunk loaders in turn and pretty much do the same thing. Or if it's claim, you can make claims separately then trust each other. The only kind of people I can see really benefit from this is someone who has multiple accounts, so they can transfer token from their alt accounts to their main account, which is a behaviour I don't think we should encourage.

If you think this feature is necessary, please tell me the reason behind it. I'm curious.

3. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    i have to agree with CN_Armor here, if u need more chunk loader tickets or claim blocks...just vote daily and u will be rewarded with more then enough. Vote site can be found here