1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continuum & Sky Adventures Server Shutdowns

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Unfortunately due to both of the servers not having enough players online to keep them running, we are shutting down both FTB Continuum and FTB Sky Adventures . This will help us make more room for future servers and new content.

Servers will shutdown July 5th

Base Download Those who would like to continue playing in their bases in single player or on their own server are welcome to download the base during the next week with /wd.

Fireforce, tonalom, ggkhs and 3 others like this.
  2. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    They wont be missed, or maybe they will. Probable not tho, but just in case they are...have a avocado.

Love brewn

OwO
    • (。O ω O。)

3. vanPsy

vanPsy Active Member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Ah RIP Sky Adventures... been keeping the base there for quite a while "Just in case i want to actually finish the pack" - still missing some of the Magic Stuff. But i guess this will save me 10 minutes every 2 weeks for the login then. Fair enough!

4. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Hopefully, the packs will have another chance at a future date. Continuum is hard, and I have not played Sky Adventures cause I got a pos computer.

5. Ahnlmal

Ahnlmal Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    There is still few of us here on Sky .. active xD

6. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    I wish that I could actually play it as my computer is just a 4 gig pos that can only play 1.6.4 or 1.7.10, cause that's all I can play.

7. Ahnlmal

Ahnlmal Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Was lucky to see this in time, wanted to buy some starter kits but just got one that was urgent ^^ ... after that ... bomb dropped in the chat =))