1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Questbook Reset - Ticket

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by FuzzyHarpyBug, Jul 3, 2019.

1. FuzzyHarpyBug

FuzzyHarpyBug A little bit Fuzzy

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Ticket system is down right now.

Started an island, got a sapling from the first quest, tree dropped no saplings so I did an island reset but my questbook will not let me complete the quest again.

Thanks!
    ~Fuzzy

2. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hello FuzzyHarpyBug, sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident with your last island, hopefully you'll have better luck this go around. That all being said, I'm assuming you're asking for a questbook reset? If so, you should be able to go into your questing menu and leave your quest team, then create a new one. That should reset your questbook progress for you and let you complete the sapling quest. Let me know how it goes so we can proceed as necessary. I await your response.
    [doublepost=1562124489][/doublepost]Just realized, I was thinking about the completely wrong pack and questing system. Hang on a sec, let me boot up and have a look.

3. FuzzyHarpyBug

FuzzyHarpyBug A little bit Fuzzy

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Thank you chase.
    Tried it a couple times, still showing completed.

4. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Alrighty, sorry about that. After a few bumps and hiccups, I've got your questbook all reset and cleaned up for you. You're good to go again. Hopefully you'll have better luck at getting those pesky saplings. If you do have any further troubles with this or anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Best of luck in the future.

FuzzyHarpyBug likes this.