1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(suggestion) Project Ozone 3 Abyssalcraft worlds need to reset sooner

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by cpuman, Jul 30, 2019.

?

Should the Abyssalcraft worlds reset sooner?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. cpuman

cpuman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    As it stands there are a lot of people gated behind the crystal you can find in the abyssal wasteland unable to progress. Simply requesting the world resets sooner (24-48 hours?) so that people aren't unable to progress for a solid week. Adding a poll to keep the thread clean.

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    The final boss also has the same issue, as he only appears in the city at the center of Omothol, so only 1 person can kill him for the Essence he drops.

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    For the final boss there's a ritual you can perform to summon him again, deepcage used this to summon him and get the essence needed for the abyssalnomicon. It should just require the othomol necronomicon otherwise.

4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    i only did it with the abyssalnomicon because i already upgraded to that. but it also works with the omotholomnomnomicon. how else do you think i re-summoned the boss in the first place? :)

As for the OP from Cpuman, the bloodstone power crystals are craftable by someone more advanced in abyssalcraft. (like me in this case). i can now craft them. i even offered him one and i was ignored because i think he just wants to push the issue which doesnt have to be an issue.

As for the public trading or endgame items rules on this. He has clearly progressed to the point where he could obtain one, other then that they were all poached. but since he is at the progression where he could normally gather one, helping him get one by making one for him should not be an issue as long as the "trade" for it is done privately... right?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  5. cpuman

cpuman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I wasn't ignoring you, you made it seem like you wanted to trade for something, I even sent the last few messages but you never responded

and what about the other people that need one? and although I actually am at the point where I can use it, should I provide proof? shouldn't have to rely on someone's generosity to progress in a pack.

Edit:
    also this post wasn't even my idea, everyone in the server was talkin about this, someone else was supposed to make it but never did so I went ahead and took the initiative.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  6. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    Either way it's a better idea to just reset the dimension every 24 hours so that people who aren't progressing as fast can whenever they need to actually be able to do Abyssalcraft progression as to upgrade their armor sets

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Going to see what @SirWill says. I am currently limited on how early I can do resets.

8. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    there is something against the shorter resets tho... you need to do crafting in each abyssalcraft dimension. if it resets every day, its gonna reset all your stuff in there as well. should also be considered.