1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Thaumic energistics ftb revelation

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by phantasm136, Aug 4, 2019.

1. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    would it be possible to add thaumic energistics mod to the current FTB revelation build? there is currently a stable version of the mod that works well. Its a small mod to add and shouldn't cause any negative effects on the server.

2. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    As far as I'm aware, we don't add additional, non-clientside mods to packs/servers. Doing so would cause a multitude of issues, plus it technically wouldn't be the same pack anymore small mod or not. If the mod wasn't added by the pack devs, it likely wasn't intended to be. I'd poke them about maybe adding it as a part of an update.

Punane likes this.
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    As chase stated we don't change packs unless it's absolutely necessary. This would cause untold issues with players using alternative launchers having version mismatches and possibly introduce new issues.

4. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    ahh no worries, makes sense, I can see how it would most likely cause an issue or two client side. just thought id give a mention incase there was a way, as I say its a small mod but adds great functionality to thaumcraft by integrating with the ME systems. It came as standard part of the pack with FTB infinity and was only left out of the revelation pack as the mod hadn't updated to 1.12.2 when the pack launched similar to a few others these have been updated and added in since so I'll wait and see if the devs add it to the base pack in a future update. thanks for the quick replies though. : )

5. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    You can suggest adding it to the pack devs themselves. They are always open to suggestions :) For now I will mark this thread as decided against seeing as this is something we try not to do.