1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Randomly booted from server/can't connect anymore

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Photon_Wolfsky, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Photon_Wolfsky

Photon_Wolfsky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    I was collecting some Terracotta from the Lost Cities dimension using a Slime Sling to move quickly when I noticed the chunks stopped loading. I attempted slinging into the unloaded chunks (because sometimes they can be slow, I just assumed they would load in under me like they sometimes do when using a fast travel method). However, as soon as I touched those chunks, my game lost connection to the server (I assume these chunks didn't load because I lost connection prior to disconnecting, or something).

Refreshed the server list and it says it can't connect to the server. Restarted client and same thing.

If possible, I'd like to get this back up as soon as possible. I've been playing with a friend who's leaving for military in less than a month and I only have a week left to play with him; would kinda be a bummer if my last few days to play were cancelled due to random issues. Thanks.

2. MoltairTremox

MoltairTremox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
  3. Photon_Wolfsky

Photon_Wolfsky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I see. Well, at least it's not something on my end, then. If it's the servers themselves, then I can wait since they should be up when fixed.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello Photon_Wolfsky,

We had a small proxy issue and servers were unreachable for a short time. Are you still having connection issues?

HanoverFist69

5. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Hello Photon_Wolfsky,

I checked your activity and it seems you have been able to connect after this post was created. As such I will mark this thread as done.