1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Problem involving farmworld

Discussion in 'Interactions' started by ramable123, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ramable123

ramable123 Member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I have constructed the portal correctly, met the material needs for unlocking the overworld farm dimension, unlocked it. But for some reason the portal doesnt work. It still activates, but when I get in it just keeps looping the animation and sound without teleporting me before it turns off. Thank you in advance

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello ramable123,

I am going to mark this thread as done in favour of your ticket reporting the same issue. Please be patient while we look into the issue. As an extra note though, it does seem like server delay could be the reason here. Could you try again after the next server restart?

3. ramable123

ramable123 Member

Local Time:
    I have tried it after restart. I constructed the portal 2-3h before a restart and tried to enter it afterwards with no change. I can try after the next restart again but that would have to wait for next day bcs of work

4. PillePalle

PillePalle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It seems I'm having the same problem, so I'm just guessing everyone on Interactions Node 2 can't enter the farm world anymore...

5. PillePalle

PillePalle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    are there any news to this problem?