1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Still crashing.

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by misscatlin1951, Sep 11, 2019.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    I tried to log in after the reset to spawn. Instant death. I tried again but was reset at the island. Again instant death. Perhaps I am wrong but if I were to completely pulled from the system and I reinserted my character perhaps tomorrow, then it might reset but I think that as long as I continue to try, I will achieve the same results. Perhaps by setting my island spawn to spawn then perhaps I could re-establish my island without dying again. Just a thought.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    You don't have a island.
    I teleported you to the spawn so you can create one.

3. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I know that is what happened. Look at my first post. I knew it was gone but why would I continue to Is spawn after no island was found? Unfortunately, this has happened before so I figured that needed "Professional" assistance from none other than SirWill. Thank you.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You would continue to be moved to your island spawn on your death because this is the nature of it being your spawn point. There is no mechanic that checks to see if you have an island after you died, finding none then moves you to world spawn. This is why staff have the ability to move you in case you find yourself forever falling.

5. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It looks like SirWill and Wyndman were able to assist you. I will go ahead and mark this done.
    Happy Crafting,
    ~Ren