1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Possible Crackpack Land Regen

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by _Lordicon, Sep 8, 2019.

?

Would you play Crackpack again if the overworld was regen to the point of being able to build again?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Done with 1.7 Packs

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Meat popsickle

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Would hate to see Crackpack restarted over cause some people still play there and would not want to lose their items. Would be nice though if the overworld could be regen completely as griefers have destroyed everything since the server has been up.

I know MyM Admins have done it before on other servers in the past leaving claimed land alone but regening everything else in the world. Hoping this can be done again for Crackpack so it is worth playing on and building on again.

Maybe set an announcement on login that the servers map will be regening at a certain set date giving players time to claim any owned property before hand. Maybe even a notice on the forums to match it. Give them the basic 14 inactivity days amount of time or less to claim anything they own or it gets wiped.

Would really like to see this happen so if Admins would chime in make suggestions or take this into consideration that would be great. It will take a bit of work to get done correctly but it can be done.

Thanks

2. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    BLOW UP CRACKPACK! TNT PARTY

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Potato?
    [​IMG]

Back to thread - I dont know i already play some time on AS2 and Direwolf20, my bases will get deleted soon so probably another pack will be... Maybe if i find some1 to play with

4. Cazbar04

Cazbar04 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Plz no. My poor base.

5. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    If you claim your base it would stay but anyway it should probably already be claimed to help prevent against griefers and help get less ticket work for staff if it is griefed.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    This was not done before and is currently not possible.

LadyRen13 and wyndman like this.
  7. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Out of the loop, what happened?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.