1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Pack Suggestion: Dungeons Dragons & Space Shuttles

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by AyeItsKatieMC, Sep 14, 2019.

?

Should DD&SS be added to the MYM network

1. Yes, I believe this is something that should be considered and would play

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
  2. No, This shouldn't be added

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  3. Maybe, I don't normally play 1.12 packs but might consider checking it out

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. POTATO

14 vote(s)
    37.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles is a 1.12 expert mode questing pack. It has mods that people who have played E2E or E2E Skyblock will be familar with like Ice and Fire. Astral Sorcery, Blood Magic No Thaumcraft though (Thank god cause Thaum 6 is trash). I would also suggest that all players have access to /god or start with some decent armor cause most mobs are buffed to the point you can't walk around at night without dying 20 times. Skeletons are machine gun snipers and Zombies hunt you down from the other side of the map. Dungeon Dragons & Space Shuttles is a awesome pack and needs to be added to mym.

Side Note: This pack is very resource intensive (More then E2E) 8GB of dedicated ram is required to get decent FPS due to all the world gen mods such as Underground Biomes

Another Side Note: /god access would have to be given to all players or decent starter armor as most mobs are buffed to the point they 1 shot you without armor and you can't craft anything better then leather till about midgame.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    We're not going to god players, and I doubt we would change the traditional starting gear just because a pack is harder that would make people sad. Awakening was ridiculous eat your face monsters when it was released and we laughed.. players would log in at night on Regrowth and would be eaten and we laughed.. I think you might get the idea that we like feeding monsters, and you're right we do.

sp33draft, LadyRen13 and Willshaper like this.
  3. KevinTheFox

KevinTheFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would definitely try this pack :)

4. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    Its a thing on divine journey so why not other servers

5. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    If players want god, they can always just purchase the upgrade for it.

They do that even on servers where nothing is threatening at all, i bet it would be bought within a day on a server with actual hard enemies.

Also, i never heard of any MyM server where /god was given to players by the server itself, it wasn't on Divine Journey last i played that pack either.

6. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    And D.I.E was log in and die, in spawn, and laugh because you're stuck for the next 3 days with mobs under the floor throwing you up to die from fall damage. No changes needed. If a pack is difficult as a point the pack is difficult as a point, no need to pointlessly change packs to give players who don't want the pack experience the non-pack experience.

7. wyndman

Local Time:
    Those are the best packs.. like that Ragequit that was being worked on

8. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    Wow there's more support for this then I though there would be thanks everyone

9. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:32 AM

I've played and gone thru many packs that have mobs that can 1 shot you at the beginning of your journey. YOU DO NOT need /god access.
    LMAO>..<

10. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    Can't believe so many people are supporting this. I honestly though this would get shot down since most of the 1.12 packs involve questing or are expert packs

11. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Last thing I heard was that Ragequit gets released together with MyM Skies in a bundle ...

12. wyndman

Local Time:
    Sure does!

LadyRen13 likes this.
  13. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I'd love to see this pack on MyM, so long as i still get to keep creeper explosions off in claims :D Those guys are nasty in this pack..

LadyRen13 likes this.
  14. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    Wanted to bump this Topic see if anyone else is interested looks like people want it

Sandstroem likes this.
  15. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
  16. Stevenski_

Stevenski_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I have played this on another server and would definitely enjoy it here.

17. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Bump.

Any chance of us getting this pack? Server Shutdown Thread said that there would be new servers in the coming weeks, but there's been no new info yet.

18. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Been playing this on Lan with my brother, we have been enjoying it a lot, problem is its a big pack and the way MYM runs thins would make something pointless in going after, Especially animals since they have a tendency to just despawn.

Also there are a ton of Major doup problems and a lot of things would have to be disabled. some even breaking quest progression.

19. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    The pack has Animania. Any other pack i tried on MyM that has had animania has not had a despawn problem, but a quite the opposite. They spawn everywhere, all the time. There's no shortage of Animania animals.

The AutoPickup mod seems to have been the one that has caused a lot of dupes/bugs/exploits. This mod has been removed from the pack around 2 weeks ago in version DD&SS 6.0b, together with other dupe fixes.

20. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    That was one of the Major ones, but there are quite a few others.
    I actually asked the modpack creator about a few of them and he said he couldn't do anything about them and they had to be fixed by the mod devs themselves as there wasn't a way to fix them without changes to the mods themselves.
    I have been and still play the pack Via LAN with my friend for the past few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.